Schiek lifting belts feature 3 patents including the one-way velcro closure, the downward angle to fit the natural shape of your back and the hip and rib contour for added comfort. The 2006 belt is 6" wide in the back and slighter wider on the sides and abdominal area than the 2004 belt. The 2006 belt is designed for taller individuals who need a larger support area. The 2004 belt is narrower over all and only 4 3/4" wide in the back. Recommended by Mr Olympia Jay Cutler and pro bodybuilder Chris Cormier.
- Patented downward angle fits the natural shape of your back
- Patented hip and rib contour for extra comfort
- Patented one-way Velcro® for an exact fit
- Belts widen in front for extra abdominal support
- Dual closure system with heavy duty stainless steel slide bar buckle
- Two year warranty
- Washable - hand wash only with mild detergent and air dry